Well, we've gone through Week One of the twelve week challenge and had our first weigh-in tonight. I will admit that I was nervous (and sore from yesterday's first boot camp!).
The week went really well overall, and I am happy with how the first seven days went in regards to the foods we ate. I lost 1.5 lbs and an inch around the hips and 1/2 an inch around the chest. I added an inch around each thigh, but she said that was normal since we worked our legs so hard yesterday. She was very happy with my progress in the first week and thinks I have the potential to hit my 12 week goal of 20 pounds total weight loss, maybe even more!!
I will post all of my measurements and stuff when we do them at the 4, 8, and 12 week checks so that we can see the progression (hopefully a steep trend downwards!).
Day One of boot camp went well, but we have Day Two tomorrow so we'll see how my soreness adds into another workout. I am feeling great, both mentally and physically, so I think I am already on my way to a better, healthier me!
Stayed tuned until next week and hopefully we'll see a much higher weight loss number!
The Princess Party.....Party #3
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment