Kit & I celebrated our 3rd anniversary this week on Wednesday. What an amazing three years it has been! We celebrated by getting a sitter and going to Texas de Brazil for dinner. Oh my goodness. It was amazing!! I love thinking of our wedding day and what a great ride it's been so far.
I am so thankful and feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. Our daughter is definitely the BEST thing we've ever done. God is SO good! I thank Him every day for giving me such a wonderful family.
When I think of our wedding day, I can't help but also think about how loved we are and what an amazing group of family & friends that we have. Thank you so much, especially to my Mom & Granny, for making our wedding day unforgettable!
Enjoy a few pics from our special day!
The Princess Party.....Party #3
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment