Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The New Bathroom

I've had the same guest bathroom decor since I graduated college. I decided that while I loved my old stuff, it was just time for a change. So, I passed on my stuff to my cousin Sydney who is now in college and got myself a new bathroom look!!
I am really excited with how it turned out. I am not 100% done. I still need to add some bling to the shower curtain, hang a picture frame, and Sydney is working on some art to hang on the back wall. I came up with the overall idea, and Mom helped me with the shower curtain. It's going to look so good once all complete, but I thought I would share a quick sneak peek. Hope you like!


The red picture frame will hang above these candles. 


2 comments:

  1. Looks adorable!! LOVE it! I may actually copy your red, turquoise, black theme for my guest bathroom in my basement. The walls are red down there and I have a black rug. I didn't want to do only red and black and have been trying to figure out what I was going to do. Super cute and thanks for the idea! :) hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete