What's the moral of that story? Slow & steady wins the race, right? Right now I feel like the tortoise because my weight loss is going SLOWLY. I am still losing inches, which is where it really counts right now, but I would love to see a big number of pounds lost soon. It would be such a confidence booster to drop a few pounds in a single week.
Here are the results from the Weigh In on Tuesday night.
Pounds lost: 1
Upper Chest: - 3/4"
Chest: No difference (And I'm great with that! Who wants to lose inches here? lol)
Waist: - 3/4"
Hips: + 3/4"
Right Thigh: - 1"
Left Thigh: - 3/4"
Right Arm: -1"
Left Arm: - 1/2"
Total Inches Lost: 4
This week has been a little off since we didn't have Boot Camp Monday or Wednesday. I worked out a little on my own Monday night and then this morning I got a pretty good workout in. We will have boot camp again tomorrow. Sallye will be here on tomorrow afternoon, and I am fully confident that she will help me make up for my two missed boot camp sessions by kicking my butt Saturday morning.
Until next week...
The Princess Party.....Party #3
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment