We went to the doctor again today, and I was finally dilated to a 1! Hopefully things will start to pick up the pace a little bit now... I tell ya, I am SO ready for her to get here... Not only because my feet swole up literally almost three times their size today, but also because I can't wait to see our little girl! For sure by this time next week, I will be a Mommy and Kit a Daddy!
It truly has been an amazing experience having all of our family and friends show us so much love and support over the last few months. We are so blessed to have such an amazing network of people that love us, and I can't wait to introduce Rayleigh to that!!

I am excited to see how our other "kids" (Cinch the dog and Stuart the cat) react to having the baby around... I will be sure to take lots of pictures to show post and show everyone.
I am really excited to celebrate my first mother's day. I'm not sure if you technically qualify if you haven't had the baby yet, but we are going with it anyway. I already feel like a momma!!
Well, that's all for tonight. I will keep you all posted as Rayleigh's birthday gets closer!
Much love,
Bri
No comments:
Post a Comment